PROGRAMS AND SERVICES FOR FUNDING
LIFEBUILDERS commits itself to using your annual and voluntary donations to fund the following transformational programs and services.
- Entrepreneurial skills development for out-of-school young people and women: This population will be trained in different vocations as well as provide start up grants for their individual business.
- Building of a multi- purpose center: In preparation for the next decade, LIFEBUILDERS purchased a 50 acre piece of land at Alore-Ijaye, Akinyele L.G.A, Ibadan, Oyo State, for the construction of an international multi-purpose structure for providing life building and Development programs and services to children, young people and women. At the site, there will be among other things a multipurpose hall, Vocational center e.g botanical gardens and parks with a structured river / lake and to facilitate execution of future projects and solve the problem of finding an environment that will be conducive for learning and camping creating an enabling environment for learning and self-development.
- Scholarship for the education of indigent boys’ and girls’ education is the bed-rock of community and national development and in view of poverty being a barrier to access to universal education, LIFEBUILDERS intends to make significant contributions to increasing access of poor boys and girls to primary and secondary education.
- Leadership Skills Development Program: The Youth are the future leaders of the nation and as such, it is required that their capacity is developed to enable them assume this responsibility. Integrated into this component is the re-orientation and remolding programs for children and young people.
- MODEL SERVICE CENTER: LIFEBUILDERS will emphasize its commitment to establishing and equipping a functional center to provide high impact counseling services to Parents, on the Care and Management of their children, career counseling, health services and social adjustment counseling services to young people as may be needed.
- ACCOUNTABILITY: The AGP will have its independent account and accounting and accountability system with the Board of Directors taking direct charge of its management. Each contributor will be acknowledged through a receipt. The fund will be invested in high yielding interest enterprise and its proceeds used to fund programs approved by the Board as describe above. AGP donors will on annual basis receive progress report on the utilization of this fund, the specific projects, beneficiaries and results achieved. The projects to be supported have emerged out of LIFEBUILDERS experiences working in schools and communities it the past 10 years. The AGP account will also be independently audited and reports presented to donors on annual basis, either at a forum or by other means. In the decade gone by, LIFEBUILDERS has contributed its quota to the development of Nigeria with focus on Youth Development and Health Promotion. In lieu of this LB is re-energized and re-fired to tackle the next five years through its 5-yr strategic Plan targeted at meeting 164, 550 youths in various Youth development Programmes; 265,000 people with health promoting issues; 2,950 rural people with economic empowerment and at least 6,058 with various model services.
Also, it proposes to develop its PERMANENT CAMP site LIFEBUILDERS GREEN YOUTH VILLAGE in Alore-Ijaye and bring it into an international standard and limelight.
IN PREPARATION FOR THESE HUMANITARIAN OUTREACHES, WE INVITE YOU TO PARTNER WITH LIFEBUILDERS ON OUR VARIOUS DEVELOPMENTAL PROJECTS and you will be glad you did/
For partnership or sponsorship and other inquiries on any of our programmes, you can contact us on
Account Name LIFEBUILDERS
First Bank Account No : 3035972241